«à la carte»
If you're looking for a larger highly-skilled partner for the supply and assembly of medium-voltage systems (replacements or new systems), you've come to the right place.
Our project managers will work with you to define your system requirements. We'll purchase the systems for you and take overall charge of project management, coordination and testing, including medium-voltage protection technology.
Key services at a glance:
- Specification, ordering and testing for the complete systems from the chosen manufacturer
- Handling of components such as protective relays and instrument transformers
- Coordination with medium-voltage protection technology suppliers
- Dismantling, removal and proper disposal of old systems
- Just-in-time delivery and installation of new systems
- Service and maintenance agreements
As cooperating partners of the German manufacturer DRIESCHER, we are your experienced contact partner as well as partner for sales and services for high-quality indoor medium-voltage systems.
Choose medium-voltage systems «à la carte» from our comprehensive product portfolio.
Indoor switch-disconnector EN 62271-103
A switch-disconnector is able to disconnect the rated operating current.
Depending on the preferred type of switch panel, four different types of switch-disconnectors are available. All types are also available as a disconnector-/fuse-combination.
• M 3007 (with fuses), 24/36 kV, 400 A
• H 22, 12 up to 36 kV, 1250 A
• H 27, 12/24 kV, 630 A
• H 29, 24/36 kV, 630 A
For decades in use, available for almost every conceivable application:
HV fuse-links by DRIESCHER with pin trigger and thermal protection.
• HV fuse-link 6 up to 36 kV, Type STA up to 160 A or Type SSK up to 125 A