Cable Distribution Cabinets: quality tested for your energy management
Cable distribution cabinets, quality tested in accordance with EN 61439-5 as well as all the necessary accessories to build electricity networks: BBC Cellpack Power Systems offers a wide range of cable distribution cabinets made out of cement, polyester, reinforced cement or glass fibre reinforced polyester.
Cable distribution cabinets made of reinforced concrete
- Cable distribution cabinets tested according to SN EN 61439-5
- wide assortment of cable distribution cabinets made of reinforced concrete with accessories
- finishing according to customer specification
- we ensure timely delivery of former products (Rutschmann and Kummer) and develop new solutions for the future
- Do you have old and worn out systems? We can help!
Cable distribution cabinets made out of reinforced cement: a strong solution!
Norm-tested Cable Distribution Cabinets made out of Reinforced Cement
Our reinforced cement, cable distribution cabinets meet the requirements of standard EN61439-1/-5. Cellpack Products ensure a safe and long-lasting energy distribution in your grid.
- Type K71 – the spacious one
- Type M82 – the compact one
Our services are your gains:
- tested according to SN EN 61439-5
- reinforced concrete monoblock smooth or textured surface
- high quality chrome steel doors made of decorative sheet metal
- a design that is timelessly elegant and robust
- available in various designs and sizes with matching foundations
- customisation of lighting and meter panels
- busbar system with M8/M12 press-in nuts in 25 mm pitch for highly flexible low voltage main distribution element installation
Rely on our expertise, competence and our high quality cable distribution cabinets.