Cable Distribution Cabinets: quality tested for your energy management
Cable distribution cabinets, quality tested in accordance with EN 61439-5 as well as all the necessary accessories to build electricity networks: BBC Cellpack Power Systems offers a wide range of cable distribution cabinets made out of cement, polyester, reinforced cement or glass fibre reinforced polyester.
Glass-fibre reinforced cable distribution cabinets
- Cable distribution cabinets tested according to SN EN 61439-5
- wide assortment of cable distribution cabinets made of glass-fibre reinforced polyester
- finishing according to customer specification
- we ensure timely delivery of former products (Rutschmann and Kummer) and develop new solutions for the future
- Do you have old and worn out systems? We can help!
Glass-fibre reinforced cable distribution cabinets – durable and economical
Cable distribution cabinets made out of glass-fibre reinforced polyester
The standardised cable distribution cabinets are made of glass-fibre reinforced polyester ensure safe power distribution in the outdoor area – at reasonable costs.
- Type P75 – the light one
Our services are your gains:
- tested according to SN EN 61439-5
- made of glass-fibre reinforced polyester with poster-unfriendly surfaces
- available in various designs and sizes including matching plinths
- the lightweight cabinet is advantageous for handling and installation
- Customisation of lighting and meter panels
- Busbar system with M8/M12 press-in nuts in 25 mm pitch for highly flexible low voltage main distribution element installation
Come and experience our comprehensive portfolio range for yourself – it meets all your requirements!