Disposal of SF6: Rendering greenhouse gas harmless!
We have the knowledge, the opportunities and the facilities for an environmentally friendly, professional disposal of spent SF6 equipment.
Notwithstanding the excellent physical and electrical properties of the insulating gas SF6 (sulphur hexafluoride), its uncontrolled release into the environment compounds the greenhouse effect. Therefore, the gas must be properly and professionally disposed of at the end of its useful life.
The disused components can be picked up upon request, or simply replaced during replacement work. Without any worries for our customers.
Our offer includes:
• the collection of the old devices
• the proper and professional dismantling of the installations
• the proper and compliant extraction of the SF6 gas
• the processing of the gas for final disposal
• the provision of officially required confirmation documents
Please refer to the brochure in the Download section for details about our range of services.