Integrated transformer stations
BBC Cellpack Power Systems offers cutting-edge transformer stations that can be integrated into existing engineering rooms.
In urban or industrial areas, transformer stations are often integrated into existing engineering rooms in existing and new buildings.
We support you with planning arrangements, NISV [Ordinance on Protection from Non-ionising Radiation] calculations and medium-voltage protection concepts and take responsibility for the complete development of integrated transformer stations in accordance with SN EN 61936-1.
We are also happy to convert and extend existing transformer stations for you.
Our services at a glance:
- Installation of all station systems such as transformers, medium-voltage systems, low-voltage switchgear combinations
- False floors, oil collection trays, station lighting, doors and ventilation grids
- Complete high-voltage and low-voltage cabling
- Station lighting installation
- Installation and commissioning of protective devices, control systems and Smart Grid components
- Grid calculations and parameterisation of medium-voltage protective devices
- Renewal, extension, repair, overhaul and maintenance of existing stations